Alternative Technologies provides a variety of educational services to DBMS consumers, vendors, and the public. Seminars range from half-day to a full week. These services may take several forms:
- Public seminars - Anyone can register for and attend an Alternative Technologies public seminar. Public seminars are usually given at hotels or conference facilities, and are publicized through brochures, electronic mail, advertisements, and online. Registration fees and locations vary by topic and duration. See our Education page for current offerings.
- On-site seminars - All Alternative Technologies public seminars are also available on-site by special arrangement. Such seminars are fine-tuned to the needs of the hosting company and the specific attendees. This is often a more cost effective way of obtaining training when ten or more employees wish to attend a particular seminar. Contact us directly for further information.
- Custom seminars - Alternative Technologies also designs and teaches seminars to meet client specifications. Contact us for further information.
- Conference presentations - User group conferences and meetings, as well as popular technology conferences, often host Alternative Technologies presentations and seminars. For information on currently scheduled conference appearances, please see our Calendar page. Please contact us directly if you wish to arrange for a presentation at your up-coming conference.
- Keynote Addresses - Alternative Technologies and its affiliates have considerable experience giving keynote addresses. With over twenty experience in the forefront of database and distributed computing technology, we are able to speak to a variety of interesting topics. Among these are:
- the history of client/server computing
- the development of relational DBMSs
- trends relating to database and / or distributing computing technology
- trends relating to the database and / or distributing computing markets
Copyright © 1996 - 2016 Alternative Technologies, All Rights Reserved